75-79 Mopar B Body Door Weatherstrip Seals 2 Door Hardtop LM23R Metro USA MADE
Made of soft yet durable closed-cell EPDM sponge rubber specially formulated to protect against the elements. Features sturdy nylon mounting pins properly spaced for an exact fit replacement and galvanized steel cores. High Quality OEM Style Replacements.
Replaces OEM: 3795058 & 3795059. This weatherstripping mounts on the door and seals the door against the body of the car. Fits the following 2 Hardtop & Coupe models. 1975 - 1976 Dodge: Coronet.
1975 - 1978 Dodge: Monaco. 1976 - 1978 Dodge: Charger. 1978 - 1979 Dodge: Magnum.
1975 - 1979 Chrysler: Cordoba. 1975 - 1978 Plymouth: Fury. Has a very smooth skin that is free of exposure cells or flaws. Is composed of micro-closed cells that are uniform in size, providing even compression and sealing so you won't have to slam your doors. Is jet black, not ash gray, for a refined, concours look.
Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or undercured parts.
Weatherstrips are hot bonded at the joints. Sponge is made in the U. Is guaranteed for a full 15 years. Each parts comes with a certificate of guarantee.
The item "75-79 Mopar B Body Door Weatherstrip Seals 2 Door Hardtop LM23R Metro USA MADE" is in sale since Friday, May 23, 2014. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Glass\Auto Seals". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Metro Moulded Parts
- Manufacturer Part Number: LM 23-R
- Interchange Part Number: Replaces OEM 3795058 & 3795059
- Surface Finish: RUBBER
- Warranty: 90 Day
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Other Part Number: LM23R LM23-R
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure