68-70 Coronet Charger Weatherstrip Seal Kit Hardtop 9 Pieces USA MADE Metro New
1968 1969 1970 Charger - Coronet. Door - Roofrail - Quarter Window - Door Jamb - Trunk. 2 Door Hardtop - Non Post. High Quality OEM Style Replacements.
1 pair of Door Weatherstrips. 1 pair of Roof Weatherstrips. 1 pair of Quarter Window Seals. 1 pair of Door Jamb Seals.
1 Trunk Weatherstrip / Seal. (For cars with flat not D-shaped trunk seal end profile). Fits the following 2 Door Hardtop NON-Post Models. 1968 - 1970 Dodge: Charger - Coronet. KIT67 LM23 RR4001A TK64-A/18 VS7E ALP7002. Has a very smooth skin that is free of exposure cells or flaws. Is composed of micro-closed cells that are uniform in size, providing even compression and sealing so you won't have to slam your doors. Is jet black, not ash gray, for a refined, concourse look.
Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or undercured parts.
Weatherstrips are hot bonded at the joints. Sponge is made in the U. Is guaranteed for a full 15 years.
Each parts comes with a certificate of guarantee. The item "68-70 Coronet Charger Weatherstrip Seal Kit Hardtop 9 Pieces USA MADE Metro New" is in sale since Sunday, February 16, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Exterior\Body Kits".
The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Surface Finish: Rubber
- Warranty: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: Metro Moulded Parts
- Manufacturer Part Number: LM23 RR4001A TK64-A/18 VS7E ALP7002
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure