65 GM BBody Full Size Convertible Top Roof Weatherstrip Seal Kit RR1813 USA MADE
Convertible Top Weatherstrip Seal Kit. New Convertible Top Roof Rail Weatherstrip Kit. USA made Flawless Compression Molded Reproduction. Includes all right and left side top rail seals and the windshield top header seal. 1965 Buick LeSabre - Wildcat. 1965 Oldsmobile Dynamic - Jetstar 88 - Starfire. 1965 Pontiac Bonneville - Catalina. Has a very smooth skin that is free of exposure cells or flaws. Is composed of micro-closed cells that are uniform in size, providing even compression and sealing so you won't have to slam your doors. Is jet black, not ash gray, for a refined, concours look. Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or undercured parts. Weatherstrips are hot bonded at the joints. Sponge is made in the U. Is guaranteed for a full 15 years. Each parts comes with a certificate of guarantee. The item "65 GM BBody Full Size Convertible Top Roof Weatherstrip Seal Kit RR1813 USA MADE" is in sale since Monday, June 10, 2019. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Lighting & Lamps\Tail Lights". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Surface Finish: RUBBER
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer Part Number: RR1813
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Brand: Metro Moulded Parts
- Warranty: Yes
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure