64-68 AMC Amercian Front Door Weatherstrip Seals 4 Dr Sedan LM31S Metro USA MADE
Brand New Front Door Weatherstripping. High Quality OEM Style Replacements. This weatherstripping mounts on the door and seals the door against the body of the car. 1964 - 1968 AMC: American 4 Door Sedan models.
1969 AMC: Rambler 4 Door Sedan models. Has a very smooth skin that is free of exposure cells or flaws.
Is composed of micro-closed cells that are uniform in size, providing even compression and sealing so you won't have to slam your doors. Is jet black, not ash gray, for a refined, concours look. Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or undercured parts. Weatherstrips are hot bonded at the joints.
Sponge is made in the U. Is guaranteed for a full 15 years. Each parts comes with a certificate of guarantee. The item "64-68 AMC Amercian Front Door Weatherstrip Seals 4 Dr Sedan LM31S Metro USA MADE" is in sale since Monday, June 10, 2019. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Glass\Auto Seals". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Surface Finish: Rubber
- Warranty: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: METRO
- Manufacturer Part Number: LM 31-S
- Interchange Part Number: LM31S LM31-S
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure