64-65 GM A Body Convertible Weatherstrip Seal Kit 12 Pieces USA Made New
1964 1965 Chevelle - GTO - Cutlass - Skylark. Weatherstrip Kit - 12 Piece.
High Quality OEM Style Replacements. 1 pair of Door Weatherstrips.
1 pair of Rear Quarter Window Seals. 1 pair of Pair of Rear Vertical Window Seals.
1 Trunk Weatherstrip / Seal. 1 Hood to Cowl Seal.
Please note this is a Soffseal part, made in U. 1 Pair Door Jamb Seals. 1 Pair of Windshield Pillar Post Seals. Fits the following 2 Door Convertible Models. 1964 - 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle - Malibu.
1964 - 1965 Pontiac GTO - Tempest - LeMans. 1964 - 1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass - F85. 1964 - 1965 Buick Skylark - Gran Sport - Special. LM12C ALP5500 ALP5001 5070 VS3H TK4616 CZ8108. The item "64-65 GM A Body Convertible Weatherstrip Seal Kit 12 Pieces USA Made New" is in sale since Friday, November 17, 2017.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Exterior\Body Kits". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Surface Finish: Rubber
- Warranty: 90 Day
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: Metro / Soffseal
- Manufacturer Part Number: WS6465_GMA_CONV_12PCS
- Interchange Part Number: LM12C ALP5500 ALP5001 5070 VS3H TK4616 CZ8108
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure