58 59 60 Thunderbird Weatherstrip Seal Kit 9 Pcs Convertible Metro USA MADE New
Brand New Weatherstrip Seal Kit. High Quality OEM Style Replacements. 6 Pieces Convertible Top Rail Kit.
Does not include the header seal. Fits the following Convertible Models. 1958 - 1960 Ford Thunderbird. Has a very smooth skin that is free of exposure cells or flaws. Is composed of micro-closed cells that are uniform in size, providing even compression and sealing so you won't have to slam your doors.
Is jet black, not ash gray, for a refined, concours look. Molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or undercured parts. Weatherstrips are hot bonded at the joints.
Sponge is made in the U. Is guaranteed for a full 15 years. Each parts comes with a certificate of guarantee. The item "58 59 60 Thunderbird Weatherstrip Seal Kit 9 Pcs Convertible Metro USA MADE New" is in sale since Friday, October 16, 2015.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Glass\Auto Seals". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Metro Moulded Parts
- Manufacturer Part Number: LM15 RR3320 TK42-16
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Surface Finish: RUBBER
- Warranty: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings. gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure